It’s been almost 12 months but yesterday we said goodbye to our colleague and friend, Dr. Gao Feng.
Dr Gao travelled to the UK from China in order to undertake training in Advanced Gastro-intestinal Physiology at The Functional Gut Clinic. During his stay Dr. Gao participated in:
- Analysing oesophageal high-resolution manometry and impedance.
- Analysing 24-hour oesophageal Multi-Channel Intraluminal Impedance and pH Recordings.
- Observing gastric emptying tests.
- Observing and participating in the performance of hydrogen and methane breath test.
- Observing, participating and reviewing data from the performance of Smartpill (wireless motility capsule) tests.
- Observing, participating and reviewing data from the performance of high resolution ano-rectal manometry.
All of the staff at The Functional Gut Clinic would like to thank Dr. Gao for being an extremely valued member of the team as well as wishing him a safe trip home to his family and every success for the future.